Friday, October 16, 2009

Red Sox

As I look back at this year I can only think of the 4 game series in the Bronx. These 4 games changed both teams drastically Boston settled for the Wild Card after this they thought hey why even give it your all when we can make the playoffs and just put it in cruise control. The Yanks on the other hand decided we are great and we are going to prove it and they did that very well. I got to give it to the Yankees they proved me wrong, I thought they were going to choke and everyone was going to just laugh at them for spending all of that money and three players.
There is one player that could have put the Red Sox on top in the American League East and that player is Mark Teixeira if only the Sox could have got him. Later
Believin the Impossible

No comments:

Post a Comment