Saturday, October 10, 2009

K-State Vs. Texas Tech

As I watch this game I wonder why can't K-State run this crazy spread offense throw the ball every time. Well probably because we don't have a QB at all. It thought our Defense was a positive but now I think it needs the most work. Bill Snyder had some problems but still made a heck of a lot better calls then what Ron Prince would have called. Right now its 59-7 and I'm about ready to start routing for Tech. These announcers need to stop being only Tech fans its really making me mad. So hopefully we have a better showing next week vs A&M but I'm not sure what team will come out to play that night ISU or Tech? Who knows? Bill it is defiantly going to take a couple of years to get a competitive team back that can face any Big 12 team and have a legitimate chance of winning. Well that's my sorry first post hopefully the next one will be a little better.

Believin the Impossible

No comments:

Post a Comment