Saturday, October 10, 2009

Divisional Series

I have been paying very close attention to these baseball playoffs this year. Well pretty much because I was sick on Wed and had nothing else to watch. I hate the Yanks but I got to admit they are going to be hard to beat. My team as you will come to know is the Boston Red Sox. They are really disappointing me so far falling behind 0-2 and they are putting themselves in a very hard situation. But I guess its not that bad because they get to come back to Boston and play at the magical Fenway Park. But why we can't hit Lackey and Weaver I don't know they really aren't that good but I guess they were all tired or something because they had to travel to the West Coast.
All but the COL/PHI have been dominated by one team so it hasn't been great yet but that doesn't mean it can't change. Wow I just saw that the Dodgers beat the Cards. I'm pretty disappointed in St. Louis I thought along with others that they could win the World Series so now I'm sorry to say that the Yanks chance of winning it just went up. But it could go back down if the Red Sox could make an improbable comeback. Help me rout for my Sox so them Yankees go down.
Believin the Impossible

No comments:

Post a Comment